Cannondale Quick 2 Disc 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road bike efficiency meets MTB utility. The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc is a versatile hybrid sports bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Road bike efficiency meets MTB utility. The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc is a versatile hybrid sports bike that combines the speed and efficiency of a road bike with the simplicity and practicality of a 1x11 speed drivetrain and disc brakes.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame is built with optimized 6061 aluminium and is lightweight, strong, and stiff. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean. The carbon fork blades also enhance steering precision, as well as absorbing ‘road buzz’ for a smoother ride.
OutFront geometry offers a stable ride at speed and is swoopy fun to ride. Handling is precise and the Quick is nimble enough for you to thread your way between the traffic in rush hour, so you can cycle with confidence everywhere.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling, while bright reflective graphics and reflective sidewalls on the tyres enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
Offering a wide range of gears with simple, intuitive shifting is the SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain. With no front derailleur, you can choose every gear from the same shifter and with a very wide range 11-42t 11 speed cassette you still get a wide enough range of gears for taking on all the ups and downs on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that your stopping power remains consistent in all weather conditions.
Urban cycling will be lot more fun on the Cannondale Quick 2 Disc.Cannondale Quick review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- Carbon bladed fork for a smoother ride
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- Stable ‘Out Front’ steering geometry for a confident ride
- SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain for simple shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- 360-degree reflective elements for on-road safety
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Ultra Blue/Jet Black Acid Red Reflective Detail Gloss
- The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube|
|Fork:||Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 640mm, 6 deg sweep|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Apex 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Apex 11-speed|
|Rims:||Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Vero Compact, 38t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange Cartridge|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.