Cannondale Quick 2 Disc Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Become the one who is taking you places. The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc Women’s is a hybrid sports bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Become the one who is taking you places. The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc Women’s is a hybrid sports bike that features a hassle-free drivetrain with powerful disc brakes, and offers a fun, fast way to get fit or get around town.
Swoopy fun to ride, the Cannondale Quick offers stability at speed with, precise handling. The Quick is nimble enough for you to easily thread your way between the traffic in rush hour, so you can cycle with confidence everywhere.
With women’s specific geometry to give you a perfect fit, you won’t feel too stretched out when you ride the quick. A lower standover height also makes stopping and starting that bit easier. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame is made with lightweight tubes which makes the bike easier to pedal and easier to lift.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame to soak up the road vibrations for a smoother ride, leaving you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. A tapered steerer tube on the fork offers enhanced steering precision, while the carbon fork blades absorb ‘road buzz’ for a smoother ride.
Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling while bright reflective graphics enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
With a wide range cassette and no front derailleur to worry about, the SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy, reliable shifting with plenty of gear ratios to get you up the hills. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful all-weather speed control so you can ride every-where with confidence.
Ride with confidence and have more fun on the Cannondale Quick 2 Disc.Cannondale Quick review
- C2 aluminium frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- SAVE micro suspension for more comfortable riding
- Reflective graphics improve on-road safety
- SRAM Apex 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Rack & fender mounts for daily utility
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commuters, joy riders
- Rider Position: Upright with forward-leaning efficiency
- Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Stealth Grey/Volt, Fine Silver and Reflective Detail Gloss
- The Cannondale Quick 2 Disc Women’s is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Quick SL Disc Women|s, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube|
|Fork:||Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 640mm, 6 deg sweep|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Apex 1|
|Shifters:||SRAM Apex 11-speed|
|Rims:||Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Vero Compact, 38t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange Cartridge|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.