Cannondale Quick 4 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rack up the miles with comfort and efficiency. The Cannondale Quick 4 is a hybrid sports bike that o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rack up the miles with comfort and efficiency. The Cannondale Quick 4 is a hybrid sports bike that offers versatile performance for practical urban commuting and city bike adventures.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame is built with optimized 6061 aluminium and is lightweight, strong, and stiff. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean. The carbon fork blades also enhance steering precision, as well as absorbing ‘road buzz’ for a smoother ride.
OutFront geometry offers a stable ride at speed and is swoopy fun to ride. Handling is precise and the Quick is nimble enough for you to thread your way between the traffic in rush hour, so you can cycle with confidence everywhere.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling, while bright reflective graphics and reflective sidewalls on the tyres enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range for taking on all the hills on your route. Reflective sidewalls on the Schwalbe Spicer tyres add visibility in low light conditions, while puncture protection gives you added piece of mind.
Cycle faster with less fatigue on the Cannondale Quick 4 hybrid bike.Cannondale Quick review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- Carbon bladed fork for a smoother ride
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- Stable ‘Out Front’ steering geometry for a confident ride
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- 360-degree reflective elements for on-road safety
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Acid Green
- The Cannondale Quick 4 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Quick SL, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube|
|Fork:||Quick Si, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer|
|Headset:||FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 640mm|
|Front Brake:||Cannondale Mini V, Cartridge Pads|
|Rear Brake:||Cannondale Mini V, Cartridge Pads|
|Brake Lever:||Cannondale Forged alloy|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF65, EZ-Fire Plus, 3x9|
|Rims:||Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Suntour XCM, 48/38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z99, 9-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.