Cannondale Quick 5 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Life. Style. Our experience with high-end road bikes has led us to take a performance-based approach... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Our experience with high-end road bikes has led us to take a performance-based approach to recreational cycling. With Quick Speed and Quick, we've blended light weight, smooth comfort, and a balanced riding position for a true Cannondale riding experience. On a Quick, you'll go a little faster, ride a little further, and push yourself a little harder than you ever thought possible.
For the fitness-oriented person who wants to get out of the gym and put in some miles…comfortably.
Key Features :
- Cannondale performance with flatbar convenience and comfort.
- Light, spirited, fast and fun.
- Now available with disc brakes.
- Quick Speed VS Quick - Compared to the Quick, the Quick Speed is lighter, has a more performance-oriented rider position, and has more pronounced SAVE features for even better comfort.
Quick Speed Disc. New for 2016, the Quick Speed 1 and 2 are now available with the power and control of disc brakes.
- Rider Tailored Geometry - Quick - With smaller sizes and proportionately shorter reach than the Men's version, the Women's Quicks offer a great balance of sportiness and comfort, dailed-in just for Women.
- Comfort Features - All Quicks have SAVE features in the rear triangle to absorb shock, soft-grip flat pedals and ergonomic grips and saddle for comfort and control.
- Integrated Forks - Each Quick is paired with a custom Cannondale fork designed specifically for the frame, for a seamless look, great handling and noticeable weight savings.
- Internal Cable Routing - Quick bikes feature internal cable routing, giving a sleek look and added value at each price point.
- Commute Ready - Full rack and fender mounts expand the Quicks' versatility and usefulness.
The Cannondale Quick 5 2016 Features are:
Frame: Quick, Butted 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
Fork: Quick, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer
Headset: Tange Si 1-1/8"
Bars: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 640mmCannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-On
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg.
Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 EZ-Fire Plus
Front Mech: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Suntour XCM, 48/36/26
Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
Cassette: Sunrace M90, 11-32, 9-speed
Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
Front Brake: Shimano ST-EF51Q
Rear Brake: Shimano ST-EF51Q
Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole
Front Hub: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection Front Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Pedals: Quick Reinforced Composite w/ Kraton Inserts