Cannondale Quick CX 3 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road one day, dirt the next. The Cannondale Quick CX 3 is a hybrid sports bike that lets you explore... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Road one day, dirt the next. The Cannondale Quick CX 3 is a hybrid sports bike that lets you explore further, and ride epic adventures. Tarmac, gravel, or dirt. The Quick CX 3 is capable on each in equal measure.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame built specifically for multi-surface riding with optimized 6061 aluminium tubes. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling on road, track and trail.
Up front the Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough tracks and potholed roads. You can lock the fork on smooth roads for more efficient cycling. High volume 38c multi-surface tyres are fast rolling on the road, and grippy on the dirt. The smooth shifting Shimano 3x9 speed gearing will get you up all the hills, while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful speed control and consistency in all weathers.
Ride without limits, on the Cannondale Quick CX 3 hybrid sports bike.Cannondale Quick CX review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- SR Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel with lockout
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for smooth shifting with a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Midnight Blue
- The Cannondale Quick CX 3 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm|
|Headset:||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alivio, 3x9|
|Rims:||Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Acera 48/36/26|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z99, 9-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Reinforced Composite|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.