Cannondale Quick CX 5 2013 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cannondale Quick CX 5 2013 Features are:Frame: Quick CX Rigid, Optimized 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Frame: Quick CX Rigid, Optimized 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8 inch head tube
Fork: SR Suntour NEX w/lockout, 50mm, 1-1/8 inch steerer
Headset: Tange 1-1/8 Inch
Bars: Cannondale C4, 6061, 25mm rise, 640mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 1-1/8 inch, 31.8, 12 deg
Front Mech: Shimano M191, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Chainset: Shimano M171 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
Cassette: Sunrace CSG66 11-32, 8 spd
Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
Front Brake: Cannondale C4 V-brake
Rear Brake: Cannondale C4 V-brake
Rims: Maddux TC5.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32 hole
Front Hub: Cannondale C4
Rear Hub: Cannondale C4
Spokes: Stainless Steel XD Black, 15g
Tyres: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c Front Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Quick CX 5 2013 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Fantastic purchase. I bought in September 13 and rode it every weekend. Built very sturdy yet lightweight and still looks stylish.
Fantastic purchase. I bought in September 13 and rode it every weekend. Built very sturdy yet lightweight and still looks stylish.Close review