Cannondale Quick Disc 3 Womens Remixte 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick As You LikeThe new Quick is our all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Quick As You Like
The new Quick is our all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
- Feel the Light. Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. All Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
- Connected. Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated
- wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
- Comfortable & Capable. Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity|
|Fork:||Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity|
|Headset:||FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-R280 hydro disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-R280 hydro disc, 140mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HD-R280|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Acera, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula CRX-512, 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-1422 QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip|
|Seat Post:||6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC Z9, 9-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite|