Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 1 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For XC racers, marathon racers and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory. With 100mm of fro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For XC racers, marathon racers and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory. With 100mm of front and rear wheel travel, modern XC geometry with short chainstays and slacker head angle than traditionally found on XC bikes, a tighter feel for nimble handling at slower speeds, ideal for modern cross country riding and racing. A full carbon fibre frame and the new one-sided carbon Lefty Ocho fork create an incredibly stiff and responsive chassis for ultimate power transfer.
- Full carbon fibre BallisTec frame with zero-pivot seatstay
- Fox float Factory DPS shock with remote gives 100mm of rear wheel travel
- New Lefty Ocho carbon fork gives 100mm of light and responsive travel
- Carbon HollowGram wheels
- SRAM XX1 1x12 speed drivetrain to tame the climbs
- Sizes: Small (27.5), Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Jet Black/Brushed Chrome
- Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 1 27.5"/29er is available with 0% APR finance
Built for XXC. The ultimate race bike for the rough and tumble realities of modern XC. This ultralight, super efficient speed machine features unique XC geometry that lets you own the climbs, rule the descents and decimate the competition.
The best climbing, best descending and fastest XC race dually ever made.
- Insane traction – Without compromise. Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
- XC agility meets all-mountain stability. OutFrount Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
- The best XC fork…Period. Unbelievably smooth and precise, the all-new lefty Ocho out-corners, out-handles and flat out rides circles around its XC competition. Its custom extra-long fork offsets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
Explosive Stiffness. Just say no to energy-wasting flex. Scalpel Si is the stiffest XC dually going, thanks to the evenly dished Ai rear wheel, super short chainstays, LockR locking axles and BallisTec Carbon Construction.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset|
|Fork:||ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29”, 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated, Kashima coating|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8° sweep, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level TLM hydro disc, 180/160mm Centreline rotors|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level TLM hydro disc, 180/160mm Centreline rotors|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Level TLM hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rims:||HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Lefty 60|
|Rear Hub:||HollowGram 12x142 rear w/ DT Swiss internals|
|Spokes:||HollowGram, double-butted straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 x 2.25”|
|Rear Tyre:||Racing Ralph 2.25” rear, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip compound, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C1 Full Carbon, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Stylo Carbon, 34T, Ai Custom|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.