Cannondale Scalpel-Si Race Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Race is a mountain weapon. Fast and accurate, it’s built for modern cross ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Race is a mountain weapon. Fast and accurate, it’s built for modern cross country racing, where efficiency is a key ingredient and a capable full sus bike is fastest.
The Cannondale Scalpel-Si is one of the lightest full suspension XC bikes ever. The frame is built using BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon for strong, yet lightweight construction. The Hi-MOD creates an even lighter frame while keeping the strength the same and maintain stiffness for instant power transfer. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si is one of the lightest full suspension XC bikes ever. The frame is built using BallisTec Carbon for strong, yet lightweight construction.
To make it even lighter, the rear pivot has been swapped out for Zero Pivot seatstays that flex slightly to help the suspension movement. A super lightweight Carbon Link actuates the shock and LockR pivot axles keep everything stiff and running smoothly.
Cannondale’s single-sided lefty fork always grabs attention, and not just with its looks. Super lightweight, the Lefty 2.0 Carbon gives direct steering and superb damping to tame the trail. Carbon outers make an even lighter fork. A Rockshox Monarch XX sits out back to balance the Lefty. The XLoc Full Sprint remote lockout allows you to lock out both front and rear suspension at the push of a button.
Shimano’s MTB grail moves the Scalpel-Si along with the XTR 1x11 drivetrain giving a wide range with precise and reliable shifting. The ever-popular XTR Race disc brakes give consistent and powerful performance to keep everything under control, while ENVE Carbon M50 wheels stand out for their incredible build quality and trail manners.
Leave everyone in your dust with the Cannondale Scalpel-Si Race.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame with Carbon Link and Zero Pivot seatstay is super lightweight
- RockShox Monarch XX with Full Sprint Remote delivers smooth 100mm travel
- Lefty 2.0 Carbon with XLR Isolated Damper Technology and XLoc Full Sprint remote
- Shimano XTR Race disc brakes give reliable and powerful braking
- Shimano XTR 1x11 drivetrain gives top quality shifting
- ENVE Carbon M50 wheels are lightweight and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Exposed Carbon/Bezerker Green
- The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Race is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset|
|Fork:||Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset (29), 50mm offset (27.5)|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale CZero flat, Carbon, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XTR Race, 160mm, Ice Tech Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XTR Race, 160mm, Ice Tech Rotors|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR Shadow Plus|
|Rims:||Carbon M50, tubeless ready,28h|
|Front Hub:||Lefty 60|
|Rear Hub:||DT-Swiss C-36 Custom 36 Point Engagement, 142x12, 28 hole Ai Offset dish|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss AeroLite (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 32t Ai SpideRing|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG901, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.