Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Set yourself to win. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team is an XC racing tool like no other. It is a bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Set yourself to win. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team is an XC racing tool like no other. It is a bike built for speed and to tackle the tallest mountains.
The Cannondale Scalpel-Si is one of the lightest full suspension XC bikes ever. The frame is built using BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon for strong, yet lightweight construction. The Hi-MOD creates an even lighter frame while keeping the strength the same and maintain stiffness for instant power transfer. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si is one of the lightest full suspension XC bikes ever. The frame is built using BallisTec Carbon for strong, yet lightweight construction.
To make it even lighter, the rear pivot has been swapped out for Zero Pivot seatstays that flex slightly to help the suspension movement. A super lightweight Carbon Link actuates the shock and LockR pivot axles keep everything stiff and running smoothly.
Cannondale’s single-sided lefty fork always grabs attention, and not just with its looks. Super lightweight, the Lefty 2.0 Carbon gives direct steering and superb damping to tame the trail. Carbon outers further reduce weight to make an even lighter fork. A Rockshox Monarch XX sits out back to balance the Lefty. The XLoc Full Sprint remote lockout allows you to lock out both front and rear suspension at the push of a button.
Offering a huge 500% range, the SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12 drivetrain is an innovation that’ll diversify your riding, allowing super slick shifts and more gearing options than ever before. SRAM Level Ultimate brakes give fantastic modulation and braking power for absolute control over your speed. And rolling on ENVE Carbon M50 wheels, direct steering is a given.
Set out for the win on the Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame with Carbon Link and Zero Pivot seatstay is super lightweight
- RockShox Monarch XX with Full Sprint Remote delivers smooth 100mm travel
- Lefty 2.0 Carbon with XLR Isolated Damper Technology and XLoc Full Sprint remote
- SRAM Eagle XX1 1x12 offers massive 500% gear range
- SRAM Level Ultimate offers high modulation braking
- ENVE Carbon M50 wheels are lightweight and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Bezerker Green
- The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Team 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote
Fork: Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset (29)
Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
Bars: FSA K-Force Custom Carbon, 760mm
Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Type 3 RBC, 12-speed
Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle, BB30, 34T, Ai Custom
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: SRAM PC-X01 Eagle
Front Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, 180/160mm, Centerline Rotors
Rear Brake: SRAM Level Ultimate, 180/160mm, Centerline Rotors
Rims: ENVE Carbon M50, tubeless ready,28h
Front Hub: Lefty 60 front, DT-Swiss C-36 Custom 36 Point Engagement, 142x12, 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
Rear Hub: Lefty 60 front, DT-Swiss C-36 Custom 36 Point Engagement, 142x12, 28 hole (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: FSA K-Force Carbon 31.6x400mm
Pedals: Not Included