Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc 105 - Nearly New - 58cm 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Cannondale SuperSix EVO road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is sh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the head tube.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
The all-new SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike - a beautiful evolution of our classic race machine. We followed the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way.We made it better for racers and the racer-esque by keeping the ultralight weight, explosive rigidity and telepathic handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning, while making it much faster with tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration that seriously reduce aerodynamic drag.
And we made it more appealing for anyone looking for an amazing road bike by making it smoother, more comfortable and more capable with improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tire clearance.It’s the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed:
• 30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
• New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
• Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
• Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike.
• The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
• 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers. Nice work, engineers.CategoryRaceWheel / Tire Size700x25c (30mm max - with full 6mm clearance on each side)
• Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
• Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
• 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
• Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
• Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
• Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers.SuperSix EVO
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing|
|Headset:||SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 900 DB|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 900 DB, 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Racing 900 DB, 12x142|
|Spokes:||Fulcrum, Stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm|
|Saddle:||Prologo Nago RS STN|
|Chainset:||Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|