Cannondale SuperSix EVO Dura-Ace 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information High performance cycling at its best. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Dura Ace is a road bike packed wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
High performance cycling at its best. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Dura Ace is a road bike packed with the latest and greatest race technology, including the amazing Shimano Dura Ace groupset.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate road race bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram Si wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that it’ll be more responsive both to steering inputs as well as power inputs.
The legendary Shimano Dura Ace drivetrain is lavished onto this beautiful carbon frame. Race-bred for speed, the speed 2x11 drivetrain is super lightweight and delivers the ultimate in shifting quality and precision. Keeping your speed in check, the matching Dura Ace brakes have been redesigned offer even greater power and control.
Set your fastest times with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Dura Ace.Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain is race-bred for absolute performance
- HollowGram Si Carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Ash Grey/Cashmere Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Dura Ace is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace 9100|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace 9100|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura Ace 9100|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher, 17mm inner, 35mm deep|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram, sealed bearing, QR, 18h|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram, sealed bearing, QR, 24h|
|Spokes:||HollowGram double butted 1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, OPI SpideRing 52/36 (CE 50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.