Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When stealth and flash mix, it can be wild. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace road bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When stealth and flash mix, it can be wild. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace road bike is meant to be raced hard, and the Shimano Dura Ace groupset with disc brakes make sure you’re ready, along with the super lightweight Hi-MOD frame.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc is an all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, and stopping power to match. the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package thanks to Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre construction.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
It hasn’t been the most winning groupset for no reason. Shimano’s Dura Ace 2x11 setup on this SuperSix gives the ultimate in mechanical shifting, performing at its best when you need perfect shifting. To control your descent, fear not, because the Dura Ace disc brakes borrow tech from their MTB counterparts for superior braking performance.
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram Si Disc wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that it’ll be more responsive both to steering inputs as well as power inputs, giving you an ever-reactive ride.
Get your lungs pumping and heart racing with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace.Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain is race-bred for absolute performance
- Shimano Dura Ace disc brakes are lightweight and powerful stoppers
- HollowGram Si Disc Carbon wheelset is lightweight and supportive
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Chrome Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 hydro disc, flat mount, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9120 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9120 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc Carbon Clincher, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, SRAM Maxle Stealth 12x100 thru-axle 24h, Center-lock|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, SRAM Maxle Stealth 135x9 QR 28h, Center-lock|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, Folding, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, Folding, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36 (CE 50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.