Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Bike of the yearThe all-new Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Bike of the year
The all-new Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike - a beautiful evolution of our classic race machine. We followed the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way. We made it better for racers and the racer-esque by keeping the ultralight weight, explosive rigidity and telepathic handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning, while making it much faster with tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration that seriously reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Hi-MOD carbon is the highest grade available from Cannondale
- Electronic Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 gearing
- More compliant and comfortable than previous versions
- The lightest disc road frameset Cannondale have ever made.
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 60
- Colours: Carbon
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
And we made it more appealing for anyone looking for an amazing road bike by making it smoother, more comfortable and more capable with improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tire clearance. It’s the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed:
- 30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike.
- The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers. Nice work, engineers. Category Race Wheel / Tire Size700x25c (30mm max - with full 6mm clearance on each side)
- Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
- 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
- Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers. SuperSix EVO
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing|
|Headset:||SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||All-New HollowGram KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -6°|
|Bars:||HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 160mm RT70 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 140mm RT70 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm|
|Saddle:||Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails|
|Chainset:||HollowGram w/ pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2020 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I would have to get relatively picky to find fault in the bike, from the first pedal stroke you know you're riding one of the best frames on the market. Sounds cheesy but this is a perfect blend of race stiffness with just the right amount of compliance to keep you comfortable int he saddle for hours. The SI KNOT bar and stem works very well for being able to slam the stem without complicated cable manipulation, the girthy stem has grown on me over the past few rides too. Wheels feel very strong and incredibly fast, coupled with some of the best rubber on the market compliments the frame perfectly. Not used the power meter or other integrated tech, will save that for another day. Having been ridig the same saddle for 5 years I took a while to adjust to the standard spec, but the shorter nose option is fairly comfortable, and looks racy too. Paint finish is impecable, beutiful clean lines and turns a lot of heads. It's pretty obvious why this bike has won so many awards.
I would have to get relatively picky to find fault in the bike, from the first pedal stroke you know you're riding one of the best frames on the market. Sounds cheesy but this is a perfect blend of race stiffness with just the right amount of compliance to keep you comfortable int he saddle for hours. The SI KNOT bar and stem works very well for being able to slam the stem without complicated cable manipulation, the girthy stem has grown on me over the past few rides too. Wheels feel very strong and incredibly fast, coupled with some of the best rubber on the market compliments the frame perfectly. Not used the power meter or other integrated tech, will save that for another day. Having been ridig the same saddle for 5 years I took a while to adjust to the standard spec, but the shorter nose option is fairly comfortable, and looks racy too. Paint finish is impecable, beutiful clean lines and turns a lot of heads. It's pretty obvious why this bike has won so many awards.Close review