Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. Built for climbing specialists and r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. Built for climbing specialists and racers seeking lightweight responsiveness. With road race geometry to give a rider position with a flat back for flat out speed. The full carbon fibre ultra-lightweight Hi-MOD frame and fork have flex zones built into the structure, called SAVE by Cannondale these add compliance and comfort to the ride while remaining ultra-stiff under acceleration.
- Ultra-responsive full carbon fibre BallisTec Hi-MOD frame
- One-piece full carbon fibre BallisTec Hi-MOD fork
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 drivetrain give precise shifting
- Fulcrum racing Quattro carbon wheelset
- Race geometry gives ultimate power transfer
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Colour: Sage Grey/Jet Black/Red
- Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace is available with 0% APR finance
Please note: The Power2Max power meter requires activation at an additional cost
The Ultimate Balance of Power. The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favourite of magazine editors and racers around the world.
To sum it up: A brilliantly balanced, superbly capable ultra-light race machine.
- Ultra-stiff, for explosive acceleration. Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
- Shockingly smooth, for better cornering, speed and comfort. Refined SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
- Tap Aero, for better efficiency everywhere. Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and low waterbottle placement reduce aero drag. It’s like free speed.
- Incredible Handling. An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
Ultra light. BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 2x11|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Quattro, Carbon Clincher, 40mm deep|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Alloy|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Alloy|
|Spokes:||Fulcrum Stainless, Bladed|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter and FSA rings, 52/36|
|Chain:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|