Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD SRAM RED eTap 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD SRAM RED eTap road bike is a true showcase of the latest and grea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD SRAM RED eTap road bike is a true showcase of the latest and greatest tech that will propel you to speeds you could only dream of… Until now!
“It’s easily among the best handling bikes I have ridden.” – cycling Weekly
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD is an all-round road race bike with truly world-class performance credentials. Crafted from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the full-carbon frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
SRAM’s wireless eTap groupset, as fitted to the SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod SRAM Red eTap, is the latest revolution in road bike gearing. With no wires and a dizzyingly fast response time, SRAM’s wireless gearing has set a new benchmark in performance road cycling. Completing the outfit is SRAM’s Red 52/34t chainset, giving a wide range of gears and impressive outright speed.
The SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD with SRAM Red eTap gears is finished off by a pair of Cannondale HollowGram wheels, outlined by a pair of Schwalbe One tyres – themselves revered for their fast rolling and unwavering grip on the road.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher
- SRAM Red eTap 2x11 wireless gears are revolutionising road cycling
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Acid Red/Jet Black
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD SRAM Red eTap is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD SRAM RED eTap 2017 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race.
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
Front Mech: SRAM Red eTap, braze-on
Rear Mech: SRAM Red eTap
Shifters SRAM Red eTap
Chainset: SRAM Red, BB30a, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: SRAM CN-1170, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM Red
Rear Brake: SRAM Red
Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher, 17mm inner, 35mm deep
Front Hub: Cannondale HollowGram, sealed bearing, 18h
Rear Hub: Cannondale HollowGram, sealed bearing, 24h (RR)
Spokes: Sandvik double butted 1.8/2.0
Tyres: Schwalbe ONE, folding, 700x25c Front, Schwalbe ONE, folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm
Pedals: Not Included