Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod Black Inc. 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The ultimate speed machine. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Black Inc. has every bit of technolog... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate speed machine. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Black Inc. has every bit of technology and the absolute best components Cannondale can throw at a road bike, building an awe-inspiring racer for pro-level competition.
“It’s easily among the best handling bikes I have ridden.” – cycling Weekly
Cannondale’s SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD is an all-round road race bike with truly world-class performance credentials. Crafted from Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, the full-carbon frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology gives the front & rear wheels a bump-absorbing flexibility, giving you reduced rolling resistance and a silky smooth ride.
A road bike like this wouldn’t be right without a Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 groupset, and the Cannondale’s own HollowGram SiSL2 crankset not only looks aggressive, it has the featherweight construction to match.
The Black Inc. bike gets a suitably black Enve Carbon Smart SES clincher rims on legendary Chris King hubs. Cannondale want you to win races, and they want this bike to be your weapon of choice when you do!
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 chainset with 52/36 gearing for unmatched speed
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 electronic gears deliver unbeatable gear changes
- Enve Carbon Smart SES 4.5 Clincher rims are light, aerodynamic and very black
- Sizes: 50cm | 52cm | 54cm | 56cm | 58cm | 60cm
- Colour: Satin Black/Cashmere
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Black Inc. is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod Black Inc. 2018 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
Headset: SuperSix EVO, Lightweight Hybrid bearings, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 15mm carbon top cap
Bars: ENVE Carbon Smart SES, Aero Profile, 31.8mm
Stem: Enve Carbon Road, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Dura Ace, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace
Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy Press Fit 30
Chain: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace
Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace
Rims: ENVE Carbon Smart SES 4.5 Clincher, 20h Front, 24h Rear
Front Hub: Chris King R45, 20h front
Rear Hub: Chris King R45, 24h rear
Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
Tyres: Schwalbe ONE Clincher, 700x25c, folding Front, Schwalbe ONE Clincher, 700x25c, folding Rear
Seatpost: ENVE Carbon, Gen 2, 25.4x400mm
Pedals: Not Included