Cannondale SuperSix EVO Tiagra 6 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description New for 2016 the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Tiagra 6, offers award-winning road race performance with t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
New for 2016 the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Tiagra 6, offers award-winning road race performance with the perfect blend of performance factors, weight, strength, stiffness, compliance, handling and aerodynamics.
Designed for the serious road racer or enthusiast seeking superior carbon performance at a great value price.
Frame & Fork
Elite Race Geometry is designed to give you the edge you need to win with a low head tube, steep head angle and short wheelbase. You get nimble handling and a good aero riding position to slice through the air.
The EVO BallisTec Carbon frame uses a mix of high and medium modulus fibres in the construction for the precise levels of stiffness required of such a performance race bike.
Speed Save micro-suspension in the rear stays and BallisTec carbon composite fork improves cornering grip, acceleration and rolling speed as well as providing a more comfortable ride. Seat and chainstays have subtle flex zones built in which allows them to flex slightly to absorb road shock. This is matched to fork deflection for balance between the fork and rear triangle.
Also absorbing road buzz is a seat tube that can deflect slightly for and aft, helping to keep your muscles feeling fresher for longer. All these comfort features have no impact on torsional and lateral rigidity which is maintained for efficient power transfer and handling.
Stiffness is increased with a tapered head tube for knife-edge steering, whilst the BB30 bottom bracket area is rock solid for efficient power transfer.
Equipped is a Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain which is crisp, reliable and designed for giving you the best feedback from your input. Tiagra is well matched to the FSA Gossamer mid compact chainset.
Maddux R.S 2.0 rims roll well and are durable for hard training sessions, fast-paced club rides and races.
Key Features :
- Award-winning race performance.
- A great balance of stiffness, light weight, ride comfort and impeccable handling.
- Still one of the best performing carbon frames out there, at any price.
- Ballistec Carbon - This version of Cannondale's High Strength carbon construction uses the same base fibres but uses more layers of intermediate modulus,rather than high-modulus, fibres to tune the stiffness, delivering exceptional ride-feel and durability at under 980 grams.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension Rear Stays - Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
- Speed Save Fork - This 315 gram fork features full BallisTec carbon construction, an 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling.
- Reduced Frontal Area - Compared to the oversized competition, the EVO achieves its stiffness and strength with smaller diameter frame tubes. This means less frontal area and less drag without the added weight and harsh ride of pure "aero" frames
- Size-Specific Ride Tuning - To ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, we var y the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. We also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece , reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Obsessive engineering for incredible performance.
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Tiagra 6 2016 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, CompactCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700 braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Shifters Shimano Tiagra 4700
Chainset: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA PressFit 30
Cassette: Shimano HG500-10, 11-28, 10-speed.
Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra 4700
Rims: Maddux RS 2.0
Front Hub: Formula RB-51
Rear Hub: Formula RB-5711
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Front Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Pedals: Not Included