Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Speed and style are at the heart of this road bike. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a carbon framed r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Speed and style are at the heart of this road bike. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a carbon framed race bike that is built for tearing along the tarmac.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
Shimano delivers the goods with the race quality Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain. It offers smooth and consistent shifting all day, while the Ultegra brakes have a new dual pivot action, increases both the power and modulation of the brakes over the previous model.
A quick-rolling Mavis Wheel-Tyre System offers matching tyres and wheels so you get going quickly and reliably.
Ride your best with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra.Cannondale SuperSix Evo review
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers reliable and smooth, race-quality shifting
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 63cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Ash Grey/Cashmere Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30|
|Fork:||SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer|
|Headset:||SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA Rings, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.