Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description An aggressive racing geometry, lightening-fast gears and a dreamy component spec, the Cannondale Sup... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An aggressive racing geometry, lightening-fast gears and a dreamy component spec, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 is a premium racing road bike with an affordable price tag.
“The SuperSix Evo has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
Built in to the frame and fork is Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology, where the carbon fibre allows a small amount of vertical flex in the front & rear wheels. When you’re in the saddle, this means a more comfortable ride, with lower rolling resistance, and more speed!
Di2 electronic gearing is a real game changer, and the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Ultegra Di2 road bike gets Shimano’s latest electronic offering. With just a simple press of a button, the Shimano Ultegra 2x11 gears change with lightning speed and pinpoint accuracy. You’ll never miss a gear change again! Cannondale’s purpose-built Si compact 50/34 chainset, perfectly balances speed and climbing versatility.
Your wheels & tyres are your only contact point with the road. The Mavic Aksium wheelset with Yksion 25c tyres fiercely grip the road around every corner, absorbing bumps and impacts right where they happen.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Mavic Aksium WTS disc wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 gears have racing performance precise shifting
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Anthracite/Jet Black
- The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 2017 Features are:
Frame: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
Fork: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano RS685/805 hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: Mavic Aksium WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm
Pedals: Not Included