Cannondale SuperX 105 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built to win! The Cannondale SuperX 105 cyclocross bike is a master of mud and mayhem with its sight... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built to win! The Cannondale SuperX 105 cyclocross bike is a master of mud and mayhem with its sights fully set on reaching the podium.
The BallisTec carbon fibre has been woven into a frame and fork designed with Cannondale’s OutFront steering geometry. The result is a bike with incredible stability to get you down steep & slippery terrain quickly. It also gives the bike agile and sharp handling to blast you around sharp corners faster than ever before.
Massive tyre clearance – room enough for 40c tyres – means you can run an extra lap when your competitors are pitting to clear away the dirt. The redesigned SuperX frame also boasts Cannondale’s Speed Safe technology, which absorbs impacts and vibrations for a smooth & comfortable race on even the toughest CX courses.
With 2x11 Shimano 105 gears and hydraulic disc brakes, the Cannondale SuperX 105 is responsive and reliable. It will take a lot of dirt to stop this bike shifting flawlessly!
- All new SuperX Disc-specific BallisTec carbon frame & fork are lightweight and comfortable
- OutFront steering geometry for confident handling
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed gears for quick and slick shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are unfazed by the mud
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Acid Strawberry
- The Cannondale SuperX 105 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle|
|Fork:||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle|
|Headset:||SuperX, 1.5" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CX20 100x12 thru QR front|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX22 142x12 thru QR rear|
|Spokes:||DT Champion 1.8 (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA rings, 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.