Cannondale SuperX Di2 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A cyclocross race bike that can be thrown around, the Cannondale SuperX Di2 features a carbon frame,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A cyclocross race bike that can be thrown around, the Cannondale SuperX Di2 features a carbon frame, fork and wheelset, with electronic gearing for the cherry on top.
The Ballistec carbon frame is super lightweight, featuring up to date cyclocross racing geometry, complete with slack head angle and longer front centre. The rear triangle is offset with Cannondale’s Ai technology, to allow for super short chainstays for nimble handling. The Speed Save Micro Suspension uses strategically flattened chainstays and seatstays to absorb bumps and vibrations, offering greater traction, comfort and control.
Neat internal cable routing, flat mounted brakes and thru-axles front and rear complete this excellent frame. The SuperX Ballistec fork is fully carbon, featuring internal brake routing and a 12mm thru-axle, for direct steering.
A special mix of Shimano Di2 adorns the SuperX Di2. Shimano R785 hydraulic/Di2 shifter and brake levers made for road and cyclocross are matched with a XT Di2 rear derailleur for robust performance. By using the XT rear derailleur, Cannondale were able to offer a stronger MTB alternative and also have wider range of gearing to cater for more conditions.
Cannondale Hollowgram carbon wheels are super lightweight and strong, boosting your speed. They are paired with Schwalbe X-One 33c tyres with protective Microskin casing. This combination is tubeless ready.
A no-compromise cyclocross bike that can double as an adventure bike, the Cannondale SuperX Di2 is versatile and fast!
- Lightweight Ballistec Carbon frame with Asymmetric Integration Offset Drivetrain
- SuperX Ballistec Carbon fork with tapered steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Shimano 1x11 Di2 drivetrain delivers lightning fast shifts
- Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes give accurate speed control
- Cannondale Hollowgram Disc carbon wheels with 12mm thru-axles
- Schwalbe X-One 33c tyres with Microskin and tubeless ready
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Anthracite/Red
- The Cannondale SuperX Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle|
|Fork:||SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS805 hydro disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS805 hydro disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R785 Di2 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT Di2|
|Shifters:||Shimano R785 Di2 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Disc, 100x12 thru axle front 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Disc, 142x12 thru axle rear, 28h (Ai offset dish), Centrelock|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight pull (Ai Offset - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.