Cannondale SuperX Force 1 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get ready for the races with the lightweight and super capable Cannondale SuperX Force 1 cyclocross ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get ready for the races with the lightweight and super capable Cannondale SuperX Force 1 cyclocross bike.
The Ballistec carbon frame is super lightweight, featuring up to date cyclocross racing geometry, complete with slack head angle and longer front centre. The rear triangle is offset with Cannondale’s Ai technology, to allow for super short chainstays for nimble handling. The Speed Save Micro Suspension uses strategically flattened chainstays and seatstays to absorb bumps and vibrations, offering greater traction, comfort and control.
Neat internal cable routing, flat mounted brakes and thru-axles front and rear complete this excellent frame. The SuperX Ballistec fork is fully carbon, featuring internal brake routing and a 12mm thru-axle, for direct steering.
SRAM’s Force 1 groupset is their highest 1x11 speed road / cyclocross drivetrain, offering slick shifts and reliable performance. The matching Force HRD hydraulic disc brakes deliver all-weather control, not flinching at adverse conditions.
Cannondale’s HollowGram Si chainset features hollow forged crank arms for efficient and lightweight power transfer. Schwalbe X-One 33c tyres roll quickly and deliver traction in challenging conditions.
Set your sites on podium finishes with the Cannondale SuperX Force 1.
- Lightweight Ballistec Carbon frame with Asymmetric Integration Offset Drivetrain
- SuperX Ballistec Carbon fork with tapered steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- SRAM Force 1x11 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset is stiff, for efficient power transfer
- Schwalbe X-One 33c tyres with Microskin and tubeless ready
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Grey/Volt
- The Cannondale SuperX Force 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142 x 12 thru-axle|
|Fork:||SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||SRAM Force HRD|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force 1 Long Cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force 1 HRD|
|Rims:||CX 1.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hol|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712 front|
|Rear Hub:||RXC-142 (Ai Offset) rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0 (Ai Offset rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||SRAM PC 1130, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.