Cannondale SuperX Ultegra 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Kick it up a gear and race to the podium with the Cannondale SuperX Ultegra cyclocross bike. Dubbed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Kick it up a gear and race to the podium with the Cannondale SuperX Ultegra cyclocross bike.
Dubbed “the new boss of ‘cross”, the SuperX Ultegra is made from BallisTec carbon fibre, and has been woven into a frame and fork designed with Cannondale’s OutFront steering geometry. The result is a bike with incredible stability to get you down steep & slippery terrain quickly. It also gives the bike agile and sharp handling to blast you around sharp corners faster than ever before.
Massive tyre clearance – room enough for 40c tyres – means you can run an extra lap when your competitors are pitting to clear away the dirt. The redesigned SuperX frame also boasts Cannondale’s Speed Safe technology, which absorbs impacts and vibrations for a smooth & comfortable race.
As the name suggests, the Cannondale SuperX Force Ultegra is outfitted with 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra gearing and matching Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc brakes. The result is a bike that shifts swiftly and brakes smoothly every time, reliably working through the mud so that you can stay in the saddle for longer.
- All new SuperX Disc-specific BallisTec carbon frame & fork are lightweight and comfortable
- OutFront steering geometry for confident handling
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 gears run smoothly and reliably, whatever you throw at them
- Shimano Ultegra RS785 hydraulic disc brakes cut through the mud
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Charcoal Grey
- The Cannondale SuperX Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle|
|Fork:||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle|
|Headset:||SuperX, 1.5" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2 Classic, 2014 Alloy, Shallow Drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, SRAM Maxle Stealth 12x100 thru-axle front|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc, Syntace 12x142 thru-axle rear|
|Spokes:||Mavic Aksium (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA Pro rings, 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.