Cannondale Supersix Evo Sm Red 2013 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Supersix Evo Sm Red 2013 Features are:Frame: Supersix Evo Carbon, Speed Save, Pressfi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Cannondale Supersix Evo Sm Red 2013 Features are:
Frame: Supersix Evo Carbon, Speed Save, Pressfit Bb30
Fork: Supersix Evo, Speed Save, Full Carbon, 1-1/8 To 1-1/4 Inch Steerer
Headset: Supersix Evo, 1-1/4 Inch Lower Bearing, 25mm Carbon Top Cover (w/ 5mm Alloy Hidden Top Cover)
Bars: Cannondale C2 Compact
Stem: Cannondale C1 31.8mm 6 Deg
Front Mech: New Sram Red Braze On
Rear Mech: New Sram Red
Shifters New Sram Red Doubletap
Chainset: Sram S951 Carbon, Bb30, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: Sram Pressfit Bb30
Cassette: Sram Pg-1070, 12-26, 10-speed
Chain: Sram Pc-1070
Front Brake: New Sram Red
Rear Brake: New Sram Red
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S Wts
Front Hub: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Rear Hub: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Spokes: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro 700x23c Front Mavic Yksion Pro 700x23c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C1, Lightweight Alloy 27.2x250mm