Cannondale Synapse 105 Disc Womens 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’ll barely notice.
- High-quality alloy frame with SAVE stays for a smoother ride
- Full Carbon SAVE fork to absorb the road buzz
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- TRP Spyre cable disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54
- Colours: Black
- The Cannondale Synapse 105 Disc Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All-new Synapse. All about Save.
Save has been at the heart of the synapse design since day one, and the updates on the new bike make this micro-suspension system smoother than ever. Engineered flex zones in the frame and fork give just the right amount of compliance to soak up bumps and vibration. A 25.4mm save seatpost adds more cush when in the saddle. This ride-smoothing system keeps you protected, but fully connected to the experience.
Start Out Right: On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
Connected & Protected: SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame and fork insulates you from bumps while maintaining your connection to the road. Improved handling, more control, and enough comfort to ride all day.
True Endurance: Endurance Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but with enough upright comfort to go long.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, internal cable routing, flat mount|
|Fork:||Full Carbon, SAVE, internal routing, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||TRP Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 2x11|
|Rims:||RD 2.0, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula CRX-512, 100x12mm,|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX-22, QR|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 30c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 30c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage Ergo Women's|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer alloy, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|