Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Triple 2010 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cannondale Synapse is one of the most respected and established ranges of sportive / sportif sty... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Synapse Carbon frame
- Cannondale Synapse Carbon S.A.V.E., Full Carbon fork
- 20 Speed Shimano 105 gearing
- FSA Gossamer BB30, 30/39/52 crankset
- Mavic Aksium Race wheelset
The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Triple 2010 Features are:
Frame: Synapse Carbon
Fork: Cannondale Synapse Carbon S.A.V.E., Full Carbon
Headset: Cane Creek Synapse SI, 1.125 inch
Stem: Cannondale C2 Compact
Front Mech: Shimano 105 braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Rims: Mavic Aksium Race
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium Race
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium Race
Front Brake: Shimano 105
Rear Brake: Shimano 105
Seatpost: Cannondale Synapse Aero Carbon
What is a Road Bike?
Referred to as road racing bikes, the clue is in the title here. These bikes concentrate on being light weight and reducing drag to increase speed. Thanks to their drop handlebars they have a stretched out feel, again for aerodynamics. So efficiency is the name of this game, definitely not comfort. For more information on road bikes see our Road Bikes Buying Guide.