Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc 105 5 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and comfortable with all-weather stopping power, the Cannondale Synapse 105 Disc is an enduranc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and comfortable with all-weather stopping power, the Cannondale Synapse 105 Disc is an endurance road bike that offers a comfortable yet efficient ride that is ideal for sportives and weekend adventures.
The disc specific BallisTec carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. With bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost this keeps you comfortable when riding over rough terrain and reduces fatigue on long rides. With its race winning pedigree you can be sure that this doesn’t compromise speed and efficiency. The Oversized bottom bracket area and power pyramid seatube all help to deliver a bike that is sprinter stiff as well as being climber light.
Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all-weather stopping control with a great feel for confident braking in all situations. The 11 speed 105 drivetrain is combined with a Cannondale Si compact chainset and offers a wide range of gears for cycling over varied terrain.
Cycle further with less fatigue on the Cannondale Synapse 105 Disc.
- BallisTec carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Synapse, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Fork:||Synapse SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, carbon 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, CompactCannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR785 hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R505, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 5800, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 5800 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano R505 hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||Maddux RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CX20|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX 22|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano folding, 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG600, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.