Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed to go the distance, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE Sportive road bike balanc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Designed to go the distance, the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE Sportive road bike balances speed and comfort for an overall ideal endurance racer.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. It also has a 12mm thru-axle to match the frame. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
Shimano’s Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain will continually deliver fast and accurate shifts day in and day out. The Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful stoppers, delivering consistent braking power and a high level of modulation.
WTB offer their KOM 21 rims, matched to Formula hubs for fast rolling and robust performance. The WTB Exposure tyres come in 30c size and allow for rougher roads to be ridden without worry, gives that little bit of extra protection and comfort.
Ride in comfort with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with 11-34t cassette shifts quickly
- Hollowgram Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offers smooth, powerful braking
- WTB/Formula wheels are strong and lightweight
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: SGY
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra SE is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||C1 Ultralight Alloy Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc|
|Rims:||WTB KOM i21 TCS 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RXC-142|
|Spokes:||Double butted, Stainless steel, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Exposure, 700x30c, tubeless, gumwall|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Exposure, 700x30c, tubeless, gumwall|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite|
|Chainset:||HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-34, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.