Cannondale Synapse Carbon Womens 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Offering the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability the Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Offering the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability the Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 is a Women’s endurance road bike that is ready for anything.
The BallisTec carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. Successfully used on the cobbles of the UCI Women’s World Tour the bump-munching flex zones offer more confident handling over rough terrain as well giving you a more comfortable ride. None of this effects the efficiency of the Synapse however, and power transfer is immediate thanks to the oversized Bottom bracket area and power pyramid seat tube.
Women’ Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort. Women’s specific saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach and shorter crank lengths ensure a better fit and ride. All this in a bike that is still sprinter stiff and climber light.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with the Cannondale Si compact chainset for slick shifting reliability. Mavic Aksium wheels offer lightweight reliability and are combined with Mavic Yksion tyres as a complete Wheel Tyre System.
Get ready for long distance adventures on the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Women’s endurance road bike.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- BallisTec carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain slick shifting
- Women’s endurance race geometry for a comfortable ride
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 44, 48, 52, 54
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Weight: 8.4kg, 51cm (Tredz tested, with pedals)
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Synapse Womens, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Fork:||Synapse SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Womens Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x300mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|