Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Synapse is a road race bike at heart, performance focused but with a slightly more up... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Synapse is a road race bike at heart, performance focused but with a slightly more upright rider position. Perfect for long days and all-road trips. Engaging to ride with all-day comfort. SAVE micro-suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork keep you comfortable and in control. With clearance for tyres up to 32c with rack and mudguard mounts open up weekend all-road adventures.
- SmartForm C2 Aluminium frame
- Full Carbon SAVE Thru Axle fork
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes give consistent and powerful braking
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain provides precise shifting
- Endurance road geometry
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colours: Black Pearl/Fine Silver/Charcoal
- The Cannondale Synapse Disc 105 is available with 0% APR finance
Built for riders who live to go hard, go far, and return with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well-ridden. These bikes feature true race-level performance, but with wide ranging capabilities, rider position and comfort that encourage full gas, all day endeavours.
Light, smooth, fast and elegantly designed. The Synapse is the ultimate machine for full-gas, full-day exploits.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, flat mount|
|Fork:||Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE, Full Carbon, 1-1/8” - 1 1/4” tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA Integrated, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 7000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 2x11|
|Rims:||RD 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula RX-512 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CX-22 QR rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Alloy, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|