Cannondale Synapse Disc Tiagra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A high performance sportive bike that won’t break the bank. Cannondale’s Synapse Disc Tiagra is a ro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A high performance sportive bike that won’t break the bank. Cannondale’s Synapse Disc Tiagra is a road bike to clock the miles, and will take on the odd road race too.
Featuring SmartForm C2 Aluminium for the frame construction, the alloy tubes undergo a double pass weld, which makes the frames stronger and smoother. This also takes away the need for any internal reinforcement of the joints, allowing the frame to be more lightweight. Afterwards, the 6061 and 6069 alloy tubes undergo heat treatment to further increase the strength and long-term durability. The SAVE Plus micro-suspension technology that’s built into the frame helps to absorb road chatter and vibrations, giving a smoother ride, so you can go for longer.
The alloy Synapse frame will accept up to 32c tyres and even full mudguards, thanks to the Fender Up mount that can easily bolted or removed from the frame. The SAVE Disc Asymmetric fork has carbon fork blades to absorb vibrations as well as to give direct and accurate steering.
The Promax cable disc brakes are performance stoppers, working well even in the wet. Shimano’s Tiagra drivetrain has a 2x10 speed setup delivers clean and smooths shifts every time. The drivetrain is super reliable in any weather condition.
Have a blast on the Cannondale Synapse Disc Tiagra.Cannondale Synapse review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with SAVE Plus technology for a comfortable ride
- Carbon blade forks with SAVE Disc Asymmetric technology and size specific
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifting
- Promax cable disc brakes work well in any weather
- Rider position: Performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort
- Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Acid Red/Fire Red Gloss
- The Cannondale Synapse Disc Tiagra is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BSA|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (48, 51), 50mm rake (54-61)|
|Headset:||FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax DSK 718R, Dual side pulling, flat mount, cable disc 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra GS|
|Rims:||RD 3.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-1420|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-1422|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega, BB30, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X10EL, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.