Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A race bred endurance bike for the masses. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace sportive road... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A race bred endurance bike for the masses. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace sportive road bike offers top-level part and a super lightweight frame for fantastic performance.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s super lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon used. The frame weighs only 950g, making it one the lightest racing frames available. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. The forks weigh only 367g. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
The Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain represents the pinnacle of shifting performance, delivering shifting quality that the pros approve of. The Dura-Ace disc brakes make sure your speed is well under control, even during the longest descent.
Cannondale’s HollowGram Disc carbon wheelset is lightweight to match the frame, and fast rolling. Vittoria Corsa tyres in 28c size adorn the carbon hoops, making for speedy progress.
Become a winner aboard a Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace.Cannondale Synapse Carbon review
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon is super lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- The frame weighs only 950g (manufacturer claimed for 56cm frame)
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers race performance shifting
- HollowGram Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and consistent in all weather
- Cannondale HollowGram Disc carbon wheelset is lightweight and stiff
- SAVE System bar and stem is slick and integrated
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Dura-Ace is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle.|
|Fork:||NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design. 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8"- 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||C1 Ultralight Alloy Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170, hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170, hydro disc, flat mount, 140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Disc, straight-pull, 100x12mm, 24h Center-lock|
|Rear Hub:||Cannondale HollowGram Disc, straight-pull, 142x12mm, 28h Center-lock|
|Spokes:||Double butted, Stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Corsa 700x28c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4|
|Saddle:||Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, Ti Rail|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed|