Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An uncompromised blend of all-day comfort and race-day speed. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ult... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An uncompromised blend of all-day comfort and race-day speed. The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra is packed full of groundbreaking tech to deliver an impeccable road bike experience.
The Hi-MOD BallisTec carbon frame is incredibly lightweight. Hi-MOD carbon is Cannondale’s premium black stuff, with an optimised blend of super stiff and strong high & ultra-high modulus fibres, allowing a lighter bike without compromising on strength & rigidity. The Synapse is built around an endurance race geometry, with a taller head tube and longer wheel base for maximum stability and a comfortable long-distance ride.
Cannondale’s own SAVE Plus technology in the frame & fork are designed to allow a controlled amount of vertical compliance, absorbing vibrations and bumps from the road to take the edge off while you ride. This isn’t at the expense of lateral rigidity, however, as the SAVE Plus system gives fantastically efficient power transfer through the rear triangle.
With a Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed gear set and powerful & reliable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, you get instant response and fingertip precise control over your bike, whatever the weather.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon, with SAVE Plus micro suspension, disc specific and Di2 ready
- BallisTec Hi-Mod full-carbon fork & steerer for light weight & precise steering
- Endurance Race Geometry offers a comfortable and efficient ride
- Shimano 2x11 speed Ultegra drivetrain for silky smooth gear shifting
- Sizes: 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Carbon Black/Grey
- Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Fork:||Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset:||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount|
|Bars:||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||CZero Carbon Disc Clincher, 17mm inner, 20mm deep, 28h|
|Front Hub:||CZero, straight-pull, Centerlock, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||CZero, straight-pull, Centerlock, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE, 700x28c, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE, 700x28c, folding|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.