Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast, efficient, comfortable and confident, the Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 is an end... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast, efficient, comfortable and confident, the Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 is an endurance road bike that is ideal for long distance riding and rough road racing.
Offering the highest spec in the Synapse range the BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame and fork feature the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System. This offers compliance over rough ground for improved traction as well as a more comfortable ride. With its race winning pedigree you can be sure that this doesn’t compromise speed and efficiency. The Oversized bottom bracket area and power pyramid seatube all help to deliver a bike that is sprinter stiff as well as being climber light.
Synapse Endurance Race Geometry (SERG) offers a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain is combined with the beautifully crafted SpideRing and HollowGram Si chainset for ultra-quick shifting and immediate power transfer. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all weather stopping power while the HollowGram carbon clincher wheels offer rapid rolling performance.
Cycle further and faster with less fatigue on the Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame with SAVE PLUS for a smooth ride
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fork with SAVE Plus for added comfort
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain rapid shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Rider Profile: Sportive riders, weekend adventurers and fitness enthusiasts
- Rider Position: Slightly more upright for comfort on long rides
- Sizes: 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Colour: Charcoal Grey
- The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 2017 Features are:
Frame: Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
Fork: Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 alloy
Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS
Shifters Shimano R785 Di2, hydraulic disc
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm
Rear Brake: Shimano R785 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm
Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless
Front Hub: Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, 24h (F), 28h (RR), Center-lock
Rear Hub: Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc, straight-pull, 24h (F), 28h (RR), Center-lock
Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
Tyres: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x28c Front, Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon, Di2 Battery, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)
Pedals: Not Included