Cannondale SystemSix Hi-Mod Frame
- ShowProduct Information It Takes A System To say the SystemSix represents a unique approach to aerodynamic optimized bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- It Takes A System
- To say the SystemSix represents a unique approach to aerodynamic optimized bike design would be a bit of an understatement. Our holistic approach to speed represents the pinnacle of what a race bike designed from the ground up can really deliver. Ground up? Indeed. The entire SystemSix project began with a quest to design the fastest wheel possible for modern tire volumes. And we built from there, developing the frame, fork, seatpost, bars, stem and wheels together as a complete speed system. Taking full advantage of disc-only optimization. Tailoring frame tube profiles to control airflow at every point. Developing a bar/stem combo that delivers the fast without forgoing the fit. Yielding the most positive wind tunnel data we’ve ever seen. And all within UCI limits.
- The Foundation Of Fast
- The most important part of the world’s fastest system, the SystemSix frame and fork are the rock upon which speed is built. Every tube shape painstakingly engineered to be as immune to drag as possible. Purposeful asymmetry for instant response to disc brake and pedaling loads. Impeccable handling and classic road race feel thanks to geometry derived from our gold standard EVO. And of course, scores of refined details designed to speed you up and not let you down.
- Optimized Against Every Aspect Of Drag
- Foiling Drag
- Every section of the frame and fork features tailored airfoil profiles, with differing degrees of truncation designed to maintain flow attachment across important yaw angles and minimize drag.
- The Chine
- The unique chine shape at the base of the headtube redirects air flow coming up the back of the fork leg, channeling it downstream. This prevents the fork's airflow from mixing with the wake of the head tube and interrupting clean air over the fork crown.
- Sleek as Fork
- Freed from the constraints of rim brakes, the fork crown area is radically different from traditional road bikes. Sleekly integrated with the frame for minimal drag. Larger opening for bigger tires and cleaner airflow. Asymmetric legs for handling disc brake loads.
- Foiling Drag
- Bigger Meet Better
- Conceived as the first component of the SystemSix design, our new KNØT64 wheels are one hell of an engineering feat all in themselves. Designed to eliminate the drag penalty normally associated with running bigger tires, the KNØT64s manage to pack all the comfort, rolling resistance and grip benefits of larger volume tires into one of the absolute, bar none, fastest wheelsets on the planet. The disc-only design is significantly wider than other road wheels and that extra width both makes smaller tires bigger (a 23c tire measures a full 26mm on our wheel) and helps air flowing over the larger tire reattach cleanly to the rim, maximizing flow attachment and minimizing drag. And as a bonus, while they're optimized for 26mm (23c) tires, the KNØT64 design exhibits minimal changes in drag with even larger tires, giving riders the option to go bigger without slowing down. It’s pure speed without compromise. By combining cutting edge aerodynamic tech patented and licensed by HED with all of the benefits of big tires, the KNØT 64s are one of the absolute fastest wheelsets in the world.
- System Of Control
- The KNØT SystemBar is a slick bit of speed wizardry, providing the low drag and sleek look of a one-piece bar and stem, with the customizable adjustability of a two-piece system. The carbon bar features a full 8° of pitch adjust, so you can dial in your perfect position. And the rounded truncated airfoil shape of the flat section not only maintains consistent airflow throughout the pitch range, it’s also way comfier on your hands than the sharp trailing edge of other aero bars.
- In addition to giving the bars a place to perch, the mating System Stem routes brake and Di2 lines cleanly into the headtube via a channel underneath a mechanic-friendly removable cover. And speaking of mechanic-friendly, shape-matched gated spacers allow you to easily adjust the stem’s stack height, without having to disconnect cables. Fast and easy, just how you like it.
- The Most Post
- It's a common misconception that seatposts are insignificant to performance. In actuality, the airflow in this region is significantly faster than the clean air at the front of the bike, due to the flow accelerating between the rider's legs. The truncated airfoil shape of the SystemSix post is a big part of the world's fastest speed result.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 36 months
Popular 0% finance
for 36 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.