Cannondale Tango 6 Womens Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Cannondale Tango 6 womens mountain bike is the perfect entry point into the exciting world of MT... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale Tango 6 womens mountain bike is the perfect entry point into the exciting world of MTB. Great for newbies looking to get out on the trails, or a capable upgrade for experienced riders.
At its heart is a lightweight and strong aluminium frame for easy climbing and energetic trail shredding.
The Tango 6 optimises your fit on the frame with womens specific geometry. A shorter top tube, size specific headtube lengths and smaller frame sizes mean you’re more comfortable and can get the most out of your riding.
The rear seat stays flex slightly to help soak up vibrations leaving your muscles feeling fresher for longer. 27.5” wheels smoothly roll over rougher terrain and improve traction in the corners.
- Lightweight & strong aluminium frame
- Women’s specific geometry for the best fit
- Micro suspension for comfort
- 27.5” wheels for smooth roll over & traction
- 100mm trail smoothing suspension
- Size: Small / Medium / Tall
- Colour: Jungle Green
- Cannondale Tango 6 womens MTB available on 0% APR Finance
The Cannondale Tango 6 Womens 2016 Features are:
Frame: Tango 27.5, Optimized 6061 alloy, SAVE, 1 1/8" headtube
Fork: SR Suntour XCT-100, 100mm, coil spring, 1-1/8", 27.5"
Headset: Tange Zstep
Bars: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mmCannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg.
Shifters: Shimano M310 Rapidfire Plus
Front Mech: Shimano M190, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Chainset: Shimano M171, 42/34/24
Bottom Bracket: Tange LN 3912, square taper
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
Front Brake: Promax Solve hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: Promax Solve hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rims: Alex DC 5.0, double wall, 32-hole
Front Hub: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Tyres: WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Front WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2" Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 27.2
Pedals: Cannondale Platform