Cannondale Topstone Carbon 2 Lefty 2022 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Go ahead, ride it. If your idea of a fun road ride starts where the pavement ends, no other gravel b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionGo ahead, ride it. If your idea of a fun road ride starts where the pavement ends, no other gravel bike can take you further than the Topstone Carbon and its revolutionary Kingpin suspension system. Offered with either a rigid carbon fork, or as a full dual suspension machine with the Lefty Oliver gravel fork, these bikes offer traction, comfort and control beyond the dreams of other drop-bar bikes. On everything from beat-up backroads to full-tilt singletrack, Topstone Carbon lets you get in deep & come out smiling.
Tuned for the Rider
Our Proportional Response size-specific construction creates optimal frame stiffness and compliance for each frame size, so that every rider has the ideal ride feel and comfort of Kingpin.
New low-friction bushings on the Kingpin thru-axle offer smooth action, maintenancefree reliability and over 100 grams of weight savings vs the previous cartridge bearings.
The ultimate gravel suspension fork. Unique single-sided design and needle-bearing internals deliver unmatched steering precision and smoothness for unreal control and comfort. In both carbon and alloy versions.
Clearance and Compatibility
The new dropped chainstay design lets you run big volume tires (up to 700x45mm or 27.5x2.1", with 6mm of mud-shedding clearance on each side), all with a standard dish (nonAi) rear wheel for easy interchangeability.
OutFront Steering Geometry
Confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuf
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info while you ride, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Kingpin Suspension. Delivering a smooth ride without the added weight and complexity of a shock and links, Kingpin is our answer for the most demanding gravel riders. Whether you need more comfort to go long, more traction to push beyond or more give to take on the tech - Kingpin is the maintenance-free, lightweight answer to your prayers.
- As You Like It. A configuration for every gravel style. On the 1 and 2 models, choose between the rowdy capability of Lefty or the added security of SmartSense. The 3 is offered with or without SmartSense lights. And the 4 is SmartSense-ready for future upgrades.
- Lefty Goes Big. Now designed around 700c wheels, with room for up to 45mm tires, the smoothest, most precise-handling gravel fork in the world has gotten even faster. With bigger wheels and 30mm of bob-free travel, Lefty Oliver gives you the comfort and control to push it harder than ever.
- Ride Brilliantly. All new Topstone Carbon models are either equipped with or ready to upgrade to our SmartSense system of rear-facing radar and intelligent running lights. It's never been easier to ride smart.
- Load Up. Roll Out. With plentiful gear and waterbottle mounts on the frame and fork, Topstone Carbon is ready to load up and go long.
- Corner like a Boss. Rail through the rough and come out smiling. Led by our OutFront steering geometry, the Topstone Carbon offers up handling that's serenely stable in the chop, and light & nimble everywhere else.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense compatible, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork:||Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, lockout, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 700c, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||Integrated, Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Stem:||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 2 ShortDrop, 7050 alloy, 12 deg flare drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX 800, 11-speed|
|Rims:||WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Lefty SL, 6-Bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Formula cartridge bearing, 6-Bolt, 12x142mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, 27.2, shifter-integrated lever, travel - 60mm XS-S / 80mm M / 100mm L-XL|
|Saddle:||Fizik Terra Argo X5, S-alloy rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano GRX 600, 40T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BSA 68|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed|