Cannondale Topstone Sora 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Topstone Sora is named after a favourite dirt road loop near Cannondale's headquarter... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cannondale Topstone Sora is named after a favourite dirt road loop near Cannondale's headquarters in Connecticut, Topstone is pure gravel goodness.With its high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling, this gravel road bike is ready to smash out big miles on the backroads, explore routes less travelled, or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with OutFront Steering Geometry
- Full carbon fork with 12mm thru axle
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain with 46/30 chainset
- Promax mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- 700c wheels with 37c WTB Riddler tyres
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, large, X Large
- Colour: Mantis
- The Cannondale Topstone Sora is available with 0% APR finance
Big Tyre Clearance Built with plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability.
Outfront Steering Geometry A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed and great agility where needed. Just what you need for mixed-surface confidence or multi-day adventures.
Confident Rider Position Topstone shares similar stack and reach measurements with our Synapse endurance bikes, for a confident and sporty riding position.
Full Carbon Fork Full carbon forks on all models, with tapered steerers and 12mm thru-axles, for a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end.
Ready For adventure With mounts for three water bottles, plus mounts for top tube storage, Topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts|
|Fork:||Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle|
|Headset:||Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop|
|Front Brake:||Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora, 2x9|
|Rims:||RD 2.0, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Formula RX-512 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RX-142 12x142|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 37c|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Riddler Comp, 700 x 37c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo Adventure, 46/30|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z9, 9-speed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Cannondale Topstone Sora 2020 - Gravel Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This bike is great I love it. My only issue was the gears. They kept slipping, but once I sorted the problem the bike runs smoothly.
This bike is great I love it. My only issue was the gears. They kept slipping, but once I sorted the problem the bike runs smoothly.Close review