Cannondale Touring Ultimate 650c 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Who says touring bikes can’t be fun and exciting? Cannondale, that’s who. The Cannondale Touring Ult... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Who says touring bikes can’t be fun and exciting? Cannondale, that’s who. The Cannondale Touring Ultimate is confident and stable when loaded with all your equipment, but ride it without and it’s an agile and engaging bike that just happens to be versatile.
Key to Cannondale’s fantastic bikes is their excellence at manipulating Aluminium into doing what they want. The SmartFormed Alloy frame is designed with Cannondale’s SAVE micro-suspension system built in, allowing a small amount of vertical flex which takes the sting out of potholes and rough-hewn road surfaces.
Available with two different wheel sizes, the Cannondale Touring Ultimate 650C uses smaller wheels on the size 48 and 51cm frames, bestowing the bike with quicker acceleration and more agile handling. Ideal for smaller riders when your long-distance ride takes a turn down the road less travelled.
With a 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset and RS785 hydraulic disc brakes, the Cannondale Touring Ultimate has a wide range of gears for any road you go down, along with powerful all-weather braking that can take the strain of a heavily weighted bike.
- SmartFormed 6061 alloy frame with SAVE micro suspension is lightweight and comfortable to ride
- Full alloy fork with integrated disc-compatible mudguard mounts
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 2x11 speed gears give a wide range for any road you go down
- Shimano RS785 disc brakes for reliable stopping power, mile after mile, whatever the weather
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm
- Colour: Charcoal Grey
- The Cannondale Touring Ultimate 650C is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Touring, SmartFormed 6061 Alloy, SAVE, BSA|
|Fork:||Touring, full alloy, 1-1/8", fender and mid-blade mounts|
|Headset:||Tange Si 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Touring Bar , 76mm reach, 126mm drop, 12 degree flareCannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, metal pad with fin, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS785 hydraulic disc, metal pad with fin, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Shifters:||Shimano R685 hydraulic disc|
|Rims:||Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole, welded|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss, 350 disc, black|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss, 350 disc, black|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss, Stainless, 15g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe MARATHON PLUS SmartGuard 650x40c (48-51)|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe MARATHON PLUS SmartGuard 650x40c (48-51)|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x300mm (48-52), 350mm (54-61)|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, BSA, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollowtech|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed, Anti-rust|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.