Cannondale Trail 1 Womens 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Feel the difference advanced MTB frame technology can offer from the first pedal stroke. The Cannond... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Feel the difference advanced MTB frame technology can offer from the first pedal stroke. The Cannondale Trail 1 is a women’s specific hardtail mountain bike for riding everywhere from smooth cycle paths to full blown MTB trails.
The all-new Women’s Cannondale Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for higher end mountain bikes. Women’s trail geometry features a low standover height and offers an ideal fit as well as confident handling on the trail. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features a thoroughly modern geometry, with a slack 68 degree head angle and longer top tube which offers stable handling at speed and on steep descents. The short chainstays keep things nimble in the tight while the short stem and wide bars maximise control on rough terrain.
The 27.5” wheels on the Cannondale Trail are ideal for smaller riders and offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling performance on every frame size. Women’s specific components include the saddle and the slightly narrower (than the unisex models) handlebars.
It is great to see a 1x10 speed drivetrain on the women’s Trail 1. You still get plenty of gears for taking on the climbs, as the overall gear range is similar to a 2x drivetrain. The big difference is that a 1x drivetrain is much easier to use as well as being more reliable. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you plenty of stopping power in the descents. The RockShox XC 30 suspension fork delivers 100mm of plush suspension control up front and features adjustable rebound damping so you can get the fork just right for you riding style.
Ride with more confidence on the Cannondale Trail 1 women’s hardtail MTB.Cannondale Trail review
- SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame with women’s trail geometry
- RockShox XC 30 fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel, with lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for better drivetrain performance
- Rider Profile: Active or aspiring MTB riders
- Rider Position: Semi upright riding position for comfort and performance
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Turquoise/Jet Black Charcoal/Ash Grey Gloss
- The Cannondale Trail 1 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||New Trail Women|s, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.|
|Fork:||RockShox XC30 TK 27.5", 100mm, rebound, 1-1/8", coil|
|Headset:||Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M315 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC1420|
|Rear Hub:||Custom BOOST QR Formula|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5x2.25" DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Tange LN3912 square taper|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace 11-42, 10-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.