Cannondale Trail 2 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fast and fun the Cannondale Trail 2 is a race inspired hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight all... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Fast and fun the Cannondale Trail 2 is a race inspired hardtail mountain bike with a lightweight alloy frame, RockShox suspension fork and a quality component spec. Experience the thrill of the trail.
Nimble trail geometry offers a stable and responsive riding position that allows you to take on rough off-road trails with confidence.
Lightweight alloy frame
Featuring smooth welds and double butted tubes the 6061 aluminium frame is strong and lightweight. Butting is a process removes material from low stress areas to reduce weight without compromising strength.
Save Stays add compliance to the rear end for better traction and a smoother ride. The seat and chainstays are shaped to allow a little vertical flex (compliance) while maintaining horizontal and torsional stiffness for efficient power transfer.
Featuring a lightweight Solo Air spring the RockShox 30 Gold TK suspension fork offers 100mm of travel. Performance is composed through the rough stuff. Rebound damping is adjustable and a remote lever allows you to lock the fork out on the fly when the trail smooths out.
Gear shifting is precise and reliable thanks to the 3x10 speed Shimano SLX/Deore drivetrain. The wide range of gears (a wider range than the more affordable trail models) means that you can take on the steepest of climbs that you’ll find on your cross country adventures.
Braking is taken care of with Shimano deore hydraulic discs. These are powerful with great modulation which allows you apply just the right amount of power when you need it. You will be able to control your speed with confidence whether the trails are fast and dry or wet and slippery.
The Trail features 27.5” (650b) wheels which roll much faster over rough ground than the smaller 26” wheels found on traditional MTBs and are a distinct performance advantage. Alex DC 3.0 rims are strong, durable and lightweight while the WTB BeeLine tyres feature low profile tread for fast rolling performance.
Fast and fun the Cannondale Trail 2 is a hardtail MTB ready for adventure.
- Designed to be the best blend of fast and fun.
- Lightweight, reliable and affordable.
- Entry-level bikes with performance that's anything but entry-level.
- 27.5 Wheels - Trail bikes are designed with 27.5" wheels because their combination of agility and momentum offers the best possible blend of fast and fun for all riders.
- Optimized Alloy Frame - The Trail features highly manipulated tube shapes, designed to maximise the performance of the frame while reducing weight. The entire frame is heat treated to a T6 hardness after welding to ensure uniform grain alignment and strength.
- Save Stays - Optimized seat stay and chain stay shaping provides vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride with no loss in lateral rigidity.
- Smooth Welds - Trademark double-pass smooth welds showcase Cannondale's aluminium frame mastery. Since we don't patch fill with putty and paint, our process eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames everywhere in the line.
- Weight: 13.2kg, Medium (Tredz tested - with pedals)
The Cannondale Trail 2 2016 Features are:
Frame: Trail, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” head tube
Fork: RockShox 30 Gold TK 27.5", 100mm, Solo Air, PopLoc remote lockout, rebound, 1-1/8"
Headset: Tange Zstep
Bars: Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted alloy, 20mm rise x 720mmCannondale Locking Grips
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 6 deg.
Shifters: Shimano Deore
Front Mech: Shimano Deore, 31.8 clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX
Chainset: Shimano M522, Octalink, 42/32/24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rims: Alex DC 3.0, double wall, 32-hole
Front Hub: Formula CDH20
Rear Hub: Formula CDH22
Tyres: WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" Front WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
Pedals: Cannondale Platform
Cannondale Trail 2 Mountain Bike 2016 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Quick delivery , bike was easy to set up , excellent service . Would recommend
Quick delivery , bike was easy to set up , excellent service . Would recommendClose review