Cannondale Trail 5 Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale Trail 5 is built for the mountains and will also handle everything else. Whether it’s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Cannondale Trail 5 is built for the mountains and will also handle everything else. Whether it’s your first time off-road or riding further afield on to your next adventure, Trail’s new hand-built aluminium frames assembled with choice components make these mountain bikes the complete, trail-ready package. This is a mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame.
- SR Suntour XCM suspension fork featuring remote lockout.
- Wide range MicroSHIFT Advent X 10 speed gearing.
- Reliable and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- Colours: Graphite and Rally Red.
- The Cannondale Trail 5 is available with 0% APR Finance.
- SmartForm C3 Alloy: Simple yet sophisticated aluminium construction yields a light, lively frame that outperforms anything in its class.
- SAVE Micro-Suspension: Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle.
- Slack and Stable: A slack 68°head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so that you can charge the descents with confidence.
- StraightShot Internal Cable Routing: For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame.
- Right-Sized Wheels: The smaller sizes of Trail roll on 27.5” wheels, while the larger sizes come with 29” wheels to deliver the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")|
|Headset:||Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT10 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT10 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||microSHIFT Advent X|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT Advent X, 10-Speed|
|Rims:||WTB SX19, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HBTX 505|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FHTX505|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Chainset:||Prowheel, Charm 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||microSHIFT, 11-48T, 10-speed|
Cannondale Trail 5 Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great bike for the price, love the gear set up and cables are hidden through the frame, never ordered a bike on line before and was a bit sceptical, but was. delivered in a few days and built to a good standard 👌
Great bike for the price, love the gear set up and cables are hidden through the frame, never ordered a bike on line before and was a bit sceptical, but was. delivered in a few days and built to a good standard 👌Close review