Cannondale Trail SE 4 Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Level Up. A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Level Up. A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
- SR Suntour XCR fork keeps you in control with 120mm of bump-eating travel.
- New wide range Shimano Deore 10 speed drivetrain winches you up the steepest of inclines.
- Shimano disc brakes offer dependable stopping under all conditions.
- Modern trail geometry delivers stable and predictable handling.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
- Colour: Grey.
- The Cannondale Trail SE 4 2021 is available with 0% APR finance.
Light and lively, stiff, and snappy. The Trail SE frames showcase Cannondale’s decades of expertise in aluminium craftsmanship. Be it your first time off-road or further afield on to your next ride, SE’s new SmartForm aluminium frames come assembled with choice components making these bikes the complete, trail-ready package. Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. New-school handling and mountain-ready components result in a modern, confidence-inspiring experience at a level where you might otherwise be expecting compromises
- Premium Framesets: All-new progressive frame design blends the latest Trail ready geometry with dropped seat stays for improves ride quality and a leaner look. Longer, lower, lighter, and altogether more fun.
- This is what fun looks like: Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
- Spec’d for More: A longer travel 120mm fork, wider 760m bars and a short stem sets the tone for this bike – combined with more aggressive 2.5” / 2.3” tires, the SE handles the biggest trails.
- Real Deal: Trail is sweetly priced, but make no mistake — wide-range gearing, powerful disc brakes and durable wheels and tyres contribute to big trail readiness. Naming this bike was a no-brainer.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy: Aluminium construction that’s a cut above. High-performance tube shapes, extensive weight-saving butting, and seamless double-pass welds deliver a ride unlike anything in its class.
- Tapered Headtube: The standard for top-end mountain bikes. Light and stiff, it’s designed for the 1-1/2” to 1-1/8” tapered steerer tubes found on the best suspension forks.
- SAVE Micro-Suspension: Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle.
- Boost Spacing: Enabled by Boost spacing, Trail’s short chainstays position the rear wheel optimally for climbing traction and agile handling.
- Confident Control: A slacker-than-average 66.5° head angle results in even more stable handling, giving you extra confidence when the trails point downhill.
- Right-Sized Wheels: All Trail SE sizes come with 29” wheels to deliver the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider.
- StraightShot Internal Cable Routing: For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, Smartform C2 Alloy, SAVE dropped seatstays, tapered headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible BSA 73, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCR, 120mm, coil, 15x110 thru-axle, 46mm offset|
|Headset:||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Stem:||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°|
|Bars:||FSA Alloy Riser, 15mm rise, 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT10 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M4100|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14G|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25"|
|Seat Post:||TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 130mm|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Trail, 170mm, steel rails|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed|