Cannondale Trigger 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information There’s no trail you can’t conquer, on the Cannondale Trigger 1 27.2 full suspension mountain bike. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (8)
There’s no trail you can’t conquer, on the Cannondale Trigger 1 27.2 full suspension mountain bike.
BallisTec is Cannondale’s proprietary high stiffness & strength carbon fibre construction. Using a mixture of high strength fibres (similar to those used in military ballistic armouring, hence the name), along with a high impact matrix which is designed to withstand repeat impacts, BallisTec carbon frames exhibits an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Combined with the direction-specific layup of the individual sheets of carbon fibre, BallisTec carbon frames can be precisely fine-tuned for the perfect balance of stiffness & compliance.
The Creme-de-la-crème Cannondale Trigger 1 trail-riding MTB pulls out all the stops, and gets a full BallisTec Carbon front & rear triangle, with a carbon shock link to boot. Carbon everything, means unbelievable lightness, and a level of lateral rigidity & strength that other bikes can only dream of.
In case you missed it, that shiny golden goodness you see on the Trigger 1 is the Kashima coating on the Fox Float 34 Factory fork, and matching Fox Float X Factory EVOL rear shock. Together, they give you 150mm of buttery smooth front travel, and 115 – 145mm of pure silk at the rear. That adjustable travel is thanks to the Gemini dual-mode air spring system, which a bar-mounted remote switching between 11255 travel ‘Hustle’ mode, and the descent-ready 145mm ‘Flow’ mode on-the-fly.
A bike that displays such prowess in both climbs and descents needs a set of gears that can cope with anything. SRAM’s X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain answers the call, bestowing the Trigger 2 with a whopping 500% gear range, all from a single shifter. SRAM also take responsibility for keeping your speed in check on the Trigger 2, doing the honours with a set of their Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes and Centreline 180mm rotors. Powerful braking, sublime control.
Ride it. Love it. The Cannondale Trigger 1 full-sus is built to please.Cannondale Trigger Carbon review
- BallisTec Carbon frame front & rear, with carbon fibre shock link – incredibly light, yet strong
- Fox Float 34 Factory fork, with 150mm of Kashima coated suspension travel
- Fox Float X Factory Kashima EVOL rear shock, w/ Gemini remote switching between 115 – 145mm travel
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain – 500% gear range from just a single shifter
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes with 180mm centreline rotors perform even better than they look
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Deep Teal
- The Cannondale Trigger 1 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New Trigger, 145mm travel, full BallisTec Carbon, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork:||Fox Factory Float 34, 27.5, 150mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., Kashima coating, 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Factory Float X EVOL w/Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 145mm / Hustle Mode - 115mm, Kashima coating, 3-Pos lever|
|Headset:||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5”, sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 0°, 45mm|
|Bars:||SRAM Guide RSC hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||Cannondale HollowGram 30 Carbon, 30mm inner, Tubeless Ready 27.5|
|Front Hub:||HollowGram 30 - 110x15 thru|
|Rear Hub:||HollowGram 30 148x12 thru Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate|
|Spokes:||Cannondale HollowGram 30|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3” 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.3” , 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm SM/150mm M-XL|
|Chainset:||Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-Speed|
Cannondale Trigger 1 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (8)
Favourite bike of the day comes up small jumps like a dream!
Favourite bike of the day comes up small jumps like a dream!Close review
Best bike all day. Less travel but very capable
Best bike all day. Less travel but very capableClose review
Lovely ride, nimble, head n shoulders above previous iteration of Trigger. Five stars!
Lovely ride, nimble, head n shoulders above previous iteration of Trigger. Five stars!Close review
Loved the carbon wheels
Loved the carbon wheelsClose review
Awesome funClose review
Loved it. So playful. Can really notice the short chainstays. It wheelies so easily.
Loved it. So playful. Can really notice the short chainstays. It wheelies so easily.Close review