Cannondale Trigger 4 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fly up the climbs and smash the descents. The Cannondale Trigger 4 is a versatile full sus MTB that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fly up the climbs and smash the descents. The Cannondale Trigger 4 is a versatile full sus MTB that climbs as well as an XC bike without compromising its downhill capability.
Key to the triggers impressive all mountain performance is the Fox DYAD shock with Attitude Adjust - two separate travel settings – to give you the perfect travel and geometry for whatever terrain you are riding. In Flow mode you get 140mm of plush suspension travel, with dialled trail mountain bike geometry to shred the descents. Switch to Elevate mode and the travel is reduced to 85mm which makes the bike sit up into an ideal climbing position.
140mm of plush suspension
Up front the FOX Float 34 fork offers 140mm of plush bump soaking travel and features the new FIT4 damper for composed performance over all terrain.
Reliable component spec
The Shimano XT/Deore drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the Deore brakes offer confident speed control. WTB tubeless ready wheels and Cannondale finishing kit round off the capable component spec.
Attack the whole mountain on the Cannondale Trigger 4 trail mountain bike.
- SmartFormed alloy frame is stiff, strong and lightweight
- Attitude Adjust for the ideal geometry when climbing & descending
- Fox 34 fork for plush suspension performance
- Shimano XT/Deore groupset for reliable all mountain performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black
- The Cannondale Trigger 4 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Trigger 4 2016 Features are:
Frame: Trigger 27.5, 140/85mm, SmartFormed Alloy, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: Fox DYAD RT2, Dual Travel/Dual Geometry 140/85mm adj. travel
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Series FIT 4 Damper, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 15mm Thru Axle, 51mm offset , 140mm Travel
Headset: Tange Seiki 1.5", integrated
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 55mm
Front Mech: Shimano Deore, direct mount
Rear Mech: Shimano XT M786, Shadow Plus
Chainset: Shimano Deore Hollowtech II, 38x24
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore w/ BB30 Adapter
Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore w/ Resin Pad, 180mm
Rims: WTB STP i23, TCS Tubeless Ready, 27.5"
Front Hub: Formula, DC-51 15mm thru axle
Rear Hub: Formula, DHT 142 142x12mm
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27x2.35, Folding Front Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27x2.35, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Pedals: Not Included