Casco Ares Mountain Bike Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB helmets See the latest products
New in MTB helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ares Road/Mountain, the choice of champions. Ares uses the latest carbon fibre compound manufacturin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionAres Road/Mountain, the choice of champions. Ares uses the latest carbon fibre compound manufacturing techniques. For lightweight performance and maximum ventilation the Ares is the ultimate competition helmet. Features a styled vented and fully adjustable and detachable peak.
- In the Casco Monocoque Inmold process, outer shell and shock absorbing inner shell are joined to be an inseparable component. This creates a lightweight, as well as an extremely solid composite with the highest stress values and a perfect joint finish. In addition, Monocoque tm Plus offers complete coverage of the helmet body for maximum stiffness and shock absorption.
- An internal all around polycarbonate frame for maximised safety. Impact energy is passed on to a larger surface, this ensures that keyparts of the helmet cannot fall apart during impact.
- Casco helmets with Monocoque inmold and inmold plus technology are heat resistant up to 100 degrees celsius
- The intrgrated aluminium bar passes on the impact energy to a larger surface of the shock absorbing material. The energy of the impact to the head is therefore greatly reduced.
- A sophisticated ventilation system within the inner shell provides the airflow. For this the number of vents in the helmet is of secondary importance.
- Casco Disk fit system A headband with a disk fit dial for single handed continuous adjustement to the head size. Disk Fit Comfort system A comfort maximised system for a perfect anatomic fit.
- Casco helmets are approved to the following standards CE: The product meets the regulation of the European directive for personal protection equipment. EN1078: The product was tested under the European standard for bicycle helmets TUV/GS: The production of the manufacturer is regulary controlled by TUV German supervisory authority
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.