Castelli Free AR 4.1 FZ Short Sleeve Jersey
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information Just a few years ago the Castelli Free AR 4.1 Jersey was our to go to full race jersey. Times change... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Cycling Jersey Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Castelli AR 4.1 (sublimation printed) all the benefits of Castelli's best ever jersey blending aero real-world performance in a comfortable jersey any cyclist can wear with a unique printed "Kit" design.
- Saves approx 12 watts at 40km/h compared with a regular jersey
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for improved wicking and faster drying
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper with neck protector (this is Z-shaped and asymmetrical)
- Nevato fabric at armpits for improved aerodynamics and breathability
- Off-set z collar for extra comfort
- Silicone gripper at waist
- Mesh raw edge arm grippers
- 3 open rear pockets and additional zippered security pocket
- Reflective heat transfer Viz strips
- Weight 123 g (L)
There are currently no customer reviews
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Jersey Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.