Castelli Free Tri Top
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. For the best fit, go up one size
- ShowProduct Information The Castelli Free Tri Top is at first glance a very minimal piece but first glances can be deceptive... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Castelli Size Chart
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Thoroughly engineered triathlon race top
- Speed Freak ventilated race fabric on the front
- Velocity mesh back gives wind-tunnel proven speed on the bike
- Snap Lock fastener at the lower back allows top and shorts to lock to prevent ride up on the swim or bike leg
- YKK Camlock zipper
- Free Aero2 hydro and aero optimised pockets
- Soft finish armholes reduce the risk of chafing
- Weight 58g (L)
There are currently no customer reviews
Castelli Size Chart
Castelli Clothing Sizing Guide
Use the Castelli size chart to find the best fit for you.
Note: Castelli size their clothing small. To ensure an optimal fit it is recommended you go up one size, compared to your normal cycle clothing size.
Castelli Men's Sizing
Castelli Women's Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.