Castelli Gabba Womens Long Sleeve Windproof Cycling Jacket SS16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Windproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Windproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Castelli Gabba womens long sleeve windproof cycling jacket is a riding essential. Fully aero, br... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Castelli Gabba womens long sleeve windproof cycling jacket is a riding essential. Fully aero, breathable and windproof the Castelli Gabba is your go-to jacket for cold, dry days.
Gore’s Windstopper X-Lite Plus fabric is lightweight yet stops cold air penetrating. It has been treated with a water-repellent finish for light showers and spray.
As with all Castelli clothing the Gabba womens cycling jacket comes with a close aero fit so that no fabric bunches and flaps in the wind. An elongated tail helps to protect your lower back while long sleeves prevent draughts.
To help with breathability the Castelli Gabba comes with front chest vents. 3 rear pockets gives you ample storage for ride essentials.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for wind protection
- Water-repellent finish
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Front zippered chest vents
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with drain mesh
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL,
- Colour: Black, Coral, Violet, Red
Castelli Gabba Womens Long Sleeve Windproof Cycling Jacket SS16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
It may be expensive but it is fantastic. So lightweight yet waterproof and very breathable.
It may be expensive but it is fantastic. So lightweight yet waterproof and very breathable.Close review